As part of our ongoing Counselor Education, 15 of our Counselors attended a workshop held by Kaylah Reeves about Amazon Stores.
The major points presented included:
- Why someone who is just starting off or has an established business selling products would want to try Amazon
- What are some success stories?
- What considerations do you need to make the decision?
- What are the costs of using this platform (and how they compare to to other pack/pick and shipper solutions)
- What do you need to have in place before you setup your account?
- What are the major steps in setting up the account?
- What kind of reporting do you get (and how do they help you in other ways)?
The presentation can be downloaded here.