With up to date information, this Interactive Webinar is focused on enabling participants to analyze and present the financial requirements of their business using QuickBooks or any other accounting system.
Juliana Ramirez will be focusing on live-answering your specific questions including live demonstrations.
We will be providing an Update on the CARES Act and PPP Loan Changes which include the following key provisions:
- Extends the time period in which borrowers must spend their PPP loans from 8 weeks to 24 weeks.
- Lowers the percentage of loan proceeds that must be spent on payroll from 75 to 60 percent.
- Extends the loan coverage period from June 30 to December 31, 2020.
- For the portion of the loan that isn’t forgiven, the measure extends the loan term from 2 years to 5 years.
We might also cover:
- Accounting of your PPP and EDIL funding and spending transactions
- Creating Reports that identify PPP expenses for forgiveness
- Working with QuickBooks Online
- Creating and Understanding Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Budgets
- Recording your general business activities correctly
- Troubleshooting your Bookkeeping Records