The rapid change in the business climate coming from the lockdown of our communities has many business scrambling for new revenue channels. In response, businesses are looking to expand e-commerce presence or are looking to rapidly launch online stores. During this webinar John Richardson will discuss strategies and tactics for getting a successful e-commerce business of the ground and turning a profit. This webinar will focus on selling physical products.
We will follow up with a webinar for online sales of services soon!
- Considerations before opening your webstore
- Pros and Cons for different hosted channels (Amazon, Etsy, EBay...)
- Key components of a successful eCommerce website Metrics to use to determine your success
- Marketing options to consider to generate traffic to your eCommerce site
- Items to manage for a successful eCommerce business