How I can help you
Elizabeth James founded Rincon Controller and Tax Services after realizing that small businesses often need the services and guidance that is available to larger companies but often beyond small business' pocket books.
Growing up in family businesses, graduating from USC's School of Business, and then following a career of turn-around consulting, tax services and Controller positions, Elizabeth brings a wide range of expertise not commonly found, nor available to smaller businesses.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
BS Business Admin - USC
CRTP - CTEC
Xero Certified Advisor