How I can help you
I can help entrepreneurs begin their journey as I have started four small businesses. Two were from side hustles, one business I purchased and another one was a franchise. I've learned through my journey the building blocks necessary in business planning, strategy, the blocking and tacking required to properly manage cash flow and marketing.
My specific background is in technology having started my career as a Software Developer, Systems Analyst, Project Manager, Supervisor and finally CEO/President.
I've worked in several indsutries. My expertise is retail food having worked in grocery stores early in my career and taking on clients like Ralphs Markets, Trader Joe's, Bristol Farms, Unified Western Grocers (wholesale & distribution) & Welcome Markets in Hong Kong. Additionally, my clients have included Automotive (Toyota & American Honda), Manufuaccturing (Hughes Airtcraft & Northrop Grumman) and Human Resources & Payroll (Litton Industries & Transamerica Corporation).
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
California State University at Long Beach 3 years (Political Science, Psychology & Business)
Computer Learning Center of Los Angeles (Certificate in Computer Programming)